The Greater Orlando Chapter of IFMA is your local source for facility management education, information and interaction. We bring the International Facility Management Association’s vast resources directly to you.
As a member of the Orlando Chapter, you benefit from:
- Networking with colleagues and business partners in the Greater Orlando area;
- Exclusive access to our chapter’s membership directory;
- Educational and social events, including career growth programs, facility tours and best practices workshops;
- Employment referral services;
- Roundtable webinars, study groups and exam preparation courses for those pursuing the CFM® credential.
- Through our partnership with Valencia Community College, provide course studies for obtaining FMP® and SFP™ credentials.
- Chapter-specific websites focused on FM news and activities in the Central Florida area;
- Opportunities to mentor FM students at local colleges and universities;
- Opportunities to give back to your community through chapter-organized projects and fundraisers; and
- Opportunities to join chapter committees or serve in a leadership position.