Why Join IFMA?
Why Join IFMA and The Greater Orlando Chapter?
The value of belonging- Where do you fit in the FM Community?
Click image to hear it directly from our members!!
FM Professional - Open to facility practitioners and educators whose primary responsibilities are to provide, oversee or teach one (or more) facility management core competencies (Reference Basics of FM/Core Competencies tab under Development)
Benefits to you:
- Access educational and informational resources that will help you meet goals, strengthen your skill set and ensure high-performing facilities and teams.
- Connect with peers who share your commitment to excellence and the continued advancement of FM
- Exchange ideas and best practices with fellow members
- Young Professional-Under the age of 35? Just starting out as an FM?
Benefits to you:
- Young Professional membership is a valuable knowledge, network and career builder.
- Increase your marketability as a knowledgeable professional through continuing education, industry, information and leadership development.
- Get active, get involved and make a difference in your career, the Chapter and the profession.
Find out more about IFMA benefits and membership options by visiting
The Greater Orlando Chapter of IFMA is your local source for facility management education, information and interaction.
We bring the International Facility Management Association’s vast resources directly to you. Our Chapter serves the Greater Orlando area including: Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Volusia and Lake County areas.
Representing more than 23,000 members, IFMA focuses its efforts on leading and sustaining the progress of the profession
while also advancing the careers of individual members. Ready to join the Greater Orlando Chapter of IFMA?
IFMA membership is annual. Membership is renewed on the anniversary of the date your application was approved. Membership is individually based and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
|Professional Member |
(Facility Managers or other position directly related to facility management):
IFMA Base Member Dues- $239Orlando Chapter Membership Dues- $100
TOTAL DUES- $339
| Young Professional Member|
(FM's or Associations under age 35-max of 5 years):
IFMA Base Member Dues- $129
Orlando Chapter Membership Dues- $65
TOTAL DUES- $194
| Associate Member|
(Vendors/suppliers that provide services/goods to facility management):
IFMA Base Member Dues- $239
Orlando Chapter Membership Dues- $165
TOTAL DUES- $404
Please fill out the membership application and pay online here:
Membership Overview (ifma.org)
If you need help, please contact our Membership Committee Chair and we'll guide you through our easy enrollment process.